Jesse H. Jones Lumber Co.

McKay Company Commercial Photography / 1911
Location: 1002 Main

Jesse H. Jones Lumber Co was built in 1904 and demolished in 1926. Below is a Sanborn map clipping of the complex’s location.

1907 Sanborn Map clipping showing Jesse H. Jones Lumber Co.

The above Sanborn clipping tells us the photo was taken facing the SW corner of Main & McKinney. Take note of the “Office” and the awning, along with the street number.

Leave a Reply